RTE Conference & Exhibition 2021
19 - 20 October 2021 | Online experience
RadTech Europe is preparing for the 2021 online RadTech conference, to be held online from October 19-20, 2021. The two-day virtual conference will address the future of radiation curing, examine new and emerging trends and innovations, and take a close look at new applications of UV/EB curing. Innovative companies and academic/governmental research institutes have submitted technical abstracts outlining the latest research, current developments and innovations in the field of UV/EB curing.
The programme will be announced not later than mid-July. Registration for both participation and sponsoring is open.
Why attend the online RTE Conference & Exhibition 2021?
This year's RTE Conference & Exhibition will again offer a top-notch programme with sublime technical prresentations from industry experts and academia, telling you all about new applications, innovations and trends. Below a list of what you can expect to get out of attending our online edition this year.
- Learn about new advances in inks and graphic arts.
- Get educated on developments in various applications such as Excimer lamps and tailoring material properties.
- Get the most up-to-date information on the latest regulations and other HSE topics.
- See how to enhance sustainability of radiation curing technology.
- Find out about advances in 3D printing via UV curing and in UV formulations.
- Get the latest developments in equipment for UV/EB/LED curing.
- Attend dedicated end-user sessions.
- Get introduced to the world of UV/EB radiation curing in our academy session.
Get the total virtual event experience!
Participate digitally from anywhere in the world, but experience the event as though you were there in-person! Our virtual platform not only facilitates online presentations, discussions and workshops, but also lets you connect with speakers, participants and sponsors/exhibitors via chat or video. Leave the event with new contacts, relevant insights and valuable material.
- Before the event you can already prepare by creating your personal profile to make it easy for others to connect with you.
- Create your own personal agenda by selecting programme items you wish to attend.
- Plan appointments with other participants and make new contacts.
- Get easy-access via the online lobby to all event items.
- Networking is possible via company chat, directly via the profile of a participant or via matchmaking.
- Visit the virtual booths of our sponsors where you can find all company's information, chat with representatives and view relevant documents and videos.
- After the event you can still access recordings or continue conversations with other participants.
This programme contains presentations, various panel discussions, networking opportunities, and more! We have made it very easy for you to not miss anything from this conference as all sessions will be recorded and will be made available afterwards to all participants.
Totally worth the small investment, don't you think? A ticket buys you unlimited access to all programme items and the opportunity to reconnect with industry peers. Feel free to get in contact with the RTE Secretariat in case you have any remaining questions.
See you online on 19-20 October 2021!